Urgently Hiring AZ drivers in Pickering, ON (Flatbed truck) !!! Pickering, ON
Route/activity: Multiple route delivery each day within central Ontario.
• Shift: 4-6 am Monday-Friday.
• Equipment: Tandem Axle Daycab-tandem flatbed
• Compensation: $23/ per hour
• Driving your assigned truck safely and responsibly.
• Following all federal and/or provincial laws, MTO regulations, and/or agency rules, standards, and guidelines.
• Loading, assisting in unloading trailer. Fencing product, no tarping- Trailer is preloaded by the customer for daily route
• Reporting problems with your truck, as well as accidents, traffic violations, and damage before and after route.
• Acting as the main point of contact with your customer.
• At least 22 years of age
• Class AZ Commercial License
• 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 3 years
• 3 years CVOR/Abstract record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
• Excellent customer service skills
• Focused on safety
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
Job Application: https://onpointrecruiting.ca/application-form/